Embedded Software Architect
Zurich - Switzerland
- You will work in interdisciplinary teams of experts at Zühlke or on our customers' premises.
- In varied medical technology or industrial projects, you are responsible for the development of complex systems and furthermore for the strategic technological consulting of our customers.
- You take the technical lead, from the requirements to the design to the test and furthermore you are in close contact with the project management.
- You will encounter an interesting mix of agile methods and regulated processes.
- You are an important contact person in your field and advise our customers and employees.
- You have an outstanding university degree (FH, Uni, ETH or eq.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar and several years of practical software engineering and software architecture experience.
- Your toolbox is up to date. C++, C, Qt, Python, UML are at the top of your list. You can set up and implement appropriate architectures together with the team.
- Experience in the development of software for medical devices or safety-critical systems is an advantage.
- You feel comfortable in interdisciplinary project teams and want to work on technical challenges in a customer-oriented and goal-oriented way.
- You are a proactive and communicative personality, have a strong analytical mind and enjoy taking on responsibility.
- You like to network with other experts, are open to an active exchange of experiences and you enjoy constantly developing yourself.
- Fluent German and English language skills round off your profile.
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team.
- Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal SWE communities.
- Great place to work - we offer a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.