Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
What drives you
You want to make an impact - Whether software for medical products or laboratory automation systems, fleet management systems for auto-navigating tunnel drills or digital platforms for renewable energies, you develop innovative software for embedded systems for our customers in a wide range of industries and create a great experience for end users.
You have a growth mindset - building on a comprehensive education offering, you continuously keep up to date with state-of-the-art technologies and development practices and apply them in projects to build your expertise.
What is important to us
- You have a suitable university degree, are proficient in C++ and understand that software engineering is more than just programming. You are also able to communicate in fluent German and good English.
- You have practical experience in the development of software for embedded systems - for example, around firmware for microcontrollers including integration of electronics, or regarding application and GUI development under embedded Linux.
- Even as a junior, you already have a basic understanding of topics such as security, safety and quality assurance. As a senior, on the other hand, you will be able to take responsibility for software engineering in interdisciplinary projects, make important decisions systematically and anticipate technical risks.
For an unfair advantage in mastering our interviews, have a look at this blog post.
What working at Zühlke is all about
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds like a great way to work?