Embedded Application Engineer
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
- As part of an agile team, you will be responsible for developing applications with graphical user interfaces in the embedded Linux ecosystem, especially with Modern C++ and Qt/QML.
- You will be actively involved in software design, driven by the system architecture and usability engineering.
- Our projects are agile, interdisciplinary and varied. You work closely with product owners and colleagues from other disciplines (e.g. business analysis, software development, UX) as well as with our customers from different industries.
What you should offer:
- You have practical experience in application development with embedded Linux.
- You have very good command of C++ and its ecosystem, including modern C++, popular GUI frameworks (particularly Qt) and related build systems.
- You have at least a basic understanding of the prerequisites of safety-critical engineering.
- You have a university degree in a technical field, e.g. computer science or software engineering.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime and opportunities to work from home. You can have extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!