What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
How you'll spend your time
- Your job spectrum ranges from the feasibility analyses to the commissioning and qualification of the assemblies.
- In project work, you contribute your ideas and build functioning solutions.
- You are responsible for the conception and design of electronic circuits, the creation of circuit diagrams and layouts, the supervision of prototype production and the implementation of commissioning.
- You are also coordinating the technical development steps with the development team, creating technical documentation and providing support for system integration and qualification.
- You are involved in the implementation of strategic projects, including the design and development of embedded systems.
What is important to us
- You have a background in product development or have developed components and devices in various projects. Knowledge of one of the market-relevant standards and regulations such as EN 60601, EN 60335, ISO 13485, Low Power Directive or Machinery Directive is desirable.
- You also have several years of experience in the development of digital and / or analogue electronics (e.g. microprocessors, power supplies, interfaces, sensors, wireless).
- You are familiar with at least one powerful E-CAD tool (e.g. Altium Designer). Ideally, you have already gained experience in E-CAD / M-CAD integration with Solidworks, for example.
- Good knowledge of EMC and electrical safety is helpful.
- If you have already developed hardware-related software and programmed in C/C++, this is an advantage for commissioning and cooperation with the FW.
- Fluent German and English is a must to excel in this role.
What working at Zühlke is all about
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds like a great way to work?
75 -100 %