As PCB Designer / Lab Captain at Zühlke, you will support our projects by designing and developing PCB layouts, fast prototypes, and small prototype series, while also creating and maintaining a laboratory environment that inspires safety, efficiency and excellence.
Our goal is to continuously develop our PCB design capabilities at Zühlke with enthusiasm and effectiveness.
- Creator - With your experience in PCB design and manufacturing knowhow, you are a valued partner and advisor of the project teams that are depending on fast results and high quality.
- Organizer – You are the go-to person for laboratory management, ensuring that equipment is maintained, calibrated, and ready for use, collaborating with other team members to improve laboratory efficiency and productivity.
- Hands-on – With your strong skillset in prototyping and manufacturing, you enable the project teams to provide fast results, keeping in mind the practical considerations of the projects.
- Self-reliance – You are able to manage your own workload and prioritize tasks effectively. You like to work independently, while also being able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Trendsetting - As a driving force to push forward international PCB Design collaboration with other Zühlke locations, you take an active part in creating and implementing the vision of how we create PCB designs in the future.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in electronics or a related field, and you have obtained a degree from an engineering school program (e.g HF) in electrical engineering.
- You have several years of experience in the development of PCB layouts.
- You bring in-depth knowledge of layout design tools (Altium Designer is a must) with you.
- You have solid knowledge in the areas of analog and digital electronics.
- You are fun to work with and want to become part of our dynamic and ambitious team.
- You communicate fluently in German and English (both written and spoken).
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
- Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.