Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be based in our Singapore office supporting regional teams in driving and executing the digital brand experience of Zuhlke in Asia. You will contribute to the conceptualisation, creation, and execution of creative marketing campaigns in close alignment and collaboration with the local Sales teams, global Marketing & Communications team, and the Employer Branding team within the Zuhlke Group. Your role will be highly dynamic working with various stakeholders and supporting initiatives to further grow brand awareness and drive business leads for Zuhlke in Asia.
- Plan, create, manage, and optimise content for corporate website, landing pages, EDMs, social media and other digital channels.
- Conceptualise, develop and deliver digital campaigns (lead generation, SEM, display, social, programmatic) to drive top of the funnel growth, conversion and improve customer engagement.
- Establish measurements, monitor, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns to track success against key metrics.
- Plan and manage social media and events calendar for community building and engagement.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners for creation of campaign materials, marketing collaterals and sales kit.
- Support B2B events planning and organisation for partners, clients, and outreach campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners to maintain brand message and collaterals (print and digital) to ensure a consistent corporate brand identity.
- Monitor and analyse analytics, data, and dashboards for continuous optimisation and improvements to drive website traffic, visits, leads generated and social media growth.
- Support in planning and executing communications and PR plans to support key business goals and ensure brand consistency.
- Support in conducting market research and analysis on market landscape, competitors, brand positioning and awareness.
What you should offer?
- You have about 2-3 years of relevant background in B2B and/or B2C marketing, and hands-on experience executing digital campaigns that have delivered impactful business results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiar with or good understanding of sales and marketing toolbox, e.g. Mailchimp, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager/Pixel, Google Analytics, Search Console, Hubspot, Zapier, Semrush, MS Office, Pipedrive, etc.
- A strong interest and understanding of the regional tech and B2B landscape.
- You are a self-starter. You are highly motivated, take initiative, and always up for challenges to get things done.
- Enjoy a good balance between working independently and working with a greater team. You are also strong in handling ambiguity and enjoy experimenting to solve new challenges.
- You possess the ability to prioritise multiple projects simultaneously, coordinate initiatives across multiple stakeholders, and meet project deadlines.
- Creative, resourceful, and have an open mindset towards continuous learning.
- Good analytical skills and comfortable working with data.
- You hold a university degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business and/or a related field.
What we offer?
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.