Digital Experience Designer
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Frankfurt - Germany
Munich - Germany
What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
What drives you
Meeting customer requirements: You will analyse user needs and design and create new user interfaces for responsive web applications and a memorable user experience. In your role, you will also be responsible for prototype development and design (low-fi to hi-fi).
You’re keen to make a difference: You will conduct user research, usability analysis and user interviews, and you will advise on usability issues for our customer projects. You will also be responsible for planning and carrying out workshops on UX topics with development teams and our customers.
Growth mindset: Aided by a wide range of training opportunities, you will stay abreast of the latest technologies and development methods and apply them in projects.
What is important to us
- You have at least three years of experience in UX design processes, i.e. user research, requirements analysis, concepts, visual/interaction design, prototyping and usability testing.
- You can find pragmatic and innovative approaches to even the most complex challenges, without losing sight of customer needs.
- You are well-versed in standard design and prototyping programs (e.g. Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, etc.), UX methods and tools, e.g. from the area of design thinking.
- You communicate in a clear and precise manner and place value on cooperative, sustainable customer relationships. You have a university degree in media technology, design or a similar field and can speak fluent German (C1 level) and English.
What working at Zühlke is all aboutAt Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds like a great way to work?