What drives us
As a Digital Business Consultant at Zühlke, you will work in highly motivated interdisciplinary teams to shape the future. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. Together, we push the boundaries of what is possible to help shape the world of tomorrow.
At Zühlke, we support our clients from the development of initial technology prototypes to the strategic development of large enterprise architectures. We bring a unique, interdisciplinary perspective from over 10,000 consulting and implementation projects in various industries and identify innovative approaches to digitalising processes, services and entire companies.
What drives you
- You create digital strategies, sustainable business models and effective innovations for our clients in the areas of digitalisation and business transformation, e.g. in areas like data analytics, IoT or sustainability.
- As a Digital Consultant, you identify new paths to success for our clients from a wide range of industries, advise them on making strategic decisions and are always on hand to help with technological issues.
- You work closely with your stakeholders to develop customised solutions and implement them in digitisation projects as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- From scratch to successful product, you are the agile link between management and the innovation project and know the appropriate process models and methods to achieve the best possible results for our customers.
- You act as a sparring partner and Coach in your team and share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues.
- You decide which career path you want to take. Become an expert in your field, expand your leadership and consulting skills or become a generalist and expand your knowledge in almost all industries and exciting projects of our clients.
What you offer
- You have a degree in economics, (business) science or a similar degree.
- You have several years of expertise in strategy, innovation and/or management consulting.
- Experience in a start-up, scale-up or your own founding experience are also very exciting.
- You have experience in the creation of new digital solutions, products and business models and have already been able to accompany companies in their digital transformation.
- Thanks to your interpersonal and empathetic personality, you feel confident and at eye level in dialogue with stakeholders and top management - in German and English.
- You are interested in innovations that are supported by technical solutions and like to holistically develop new solutions in interdisciplinary teams.
- As a junior consultant, you already have a fundamental understanding of digital strategies and business processes. As an experienced consultant with several years of professional experience in this field, you are able to take responsibility for the topics of digital transformation in interdisciplinary innovation projects, systematically bring about important decisions and anticipate business risks for our customers.
Would you like to learn more about Zühlke Engineering and our exciting projects in the field of digital consulting? Get a further insight into our work as a Digital Business Consultant here.
- A collegial and uncomplicated relationship within the entire company
- A workplace in our newly occupied building with modern infrastructure and good public transport connections
- Good internal and external training opportunities, which are very important to us as a future-oriented and innovative company
- Exciting tasks and challenging projects in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working models that allow you to reconcile professional and personal ambitions
At Zühlke, we promote a growth mindset and support the success of our employees through continuous development and coaching to enhance your career, skills and personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback and learn from each other. We value open communication with each other.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Initiatives for health and well-being
- Self-management and the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow with new challenges
- Unique events and team-building activities
We offer even more
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value each other honestly and enjoy working as a team
- Development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our people. We help you grow through continuous and high quality training
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal communities
- Great place to work - we offer a working atmosphere full of trust and encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas
, Remote Germany