DevOps Software Engineering
Bern - Switzerland
- As a passionate senior software engineer with a holistic perspective and hands-on approach you’ll work in an agile development team and fulfil operational requirements in customer projects
- With your distinctive DevOps mindset you’ll act as a driving force for effective and efficient cooperation between development, operations and quality assurance
- The development and ongoing optimization of the automation of builds, deployments, testing and monitoring will also be part of your responsibilities
- In addition, you’ll be responsible for ensuring a smooth operation of production and development environments and for resolving issues
- You’ll share your passion for DevOps not only with your development team, but also with the customer to create a tangible added value for the project
- We offer you freedom to develop your own innovative ideas, create something novel and implement it in your projects - together with a highly motivated team
- You enjoy take on a role of a coach or enabler
- You have a completed computer science education (e.g. EFZ computer science, Bachelor or Master’s in computer science)
- You bring along sound knowledge and proven several-year track record in full-stack software engineering (.NET / Java / Angular / React etc.)
- You’re well-versed in one or more of the following concepts: Shell Scripting, CI/CD Pipelines, Cloud, Containerization, Server Provisioning, Monitoring & Alerting
- You possess knowledge of networking, databases, backup strategies and disaster recovery scenarios
- You enjoy daily communication and interaction with customers and colleagues – in both German and English
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as DevOps).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.