DevOps Engineer - Enterprise / Cloud
Hamburg - Germany
Munich - Germany
What your job will involve:
- As part of an experienced and agile project team, you develop innovative software products and introduce the operational requirements in our customer projects.
- You live according to the philosophy that software should be looked at in its entirety. You are responsible for the life cycle of a product or application, from its development through to its operation, as well as for resolving faults.
- Your passion for building and continuously optimising the automation of builds, deployments, testing, and monitoring makes you an asset to our development team in diverse enterprise projects.
- As a coach or enabler, you’re able to convince not only the development team but also our customers of the DevOps philosophy, and create noticeable added value for the project.
- You have a degree in (applied) computer science and several years of experience in full-stack development in an enterprise or cloud environment, e.g. with Java, .NET, AWS, or Azure.
- You’re well versed in infrastructure as code, virtualisation, and configuration management, and are proficient in the relevant tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, or Pulumi.
- Continuous integration and delivery is your strong point. You are proficient in tools such as Azure DevOps, AWS, Bitbucket, or Jenkins.
- Your profile is rounded off with an excellent command of German and English.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- Family-oriented: It is possible to reduce working hours to 80 percent, take unpaid leave or work from home. In family emergencies we offer care solutions. We also offer a pre-school childcare allowance and 10 days unpaid leave if your child is ill.
- Zühlke Camp: One of the most important events in our company.Spend three days dealing with new technologies that you are interested in and networking with colleagues from other locations.
- Knowledge sharing: Knowledge sharing is an integral part of our Zühlke culture. Zühlke employs experts in a variety of fields. Regular meetings, Fritalks and Topic Teams are a part of our daily work to enable exchange and personal and professional growth.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.