DevOps EngineerVienna - Austria
- As part of an experienced and agile project team, you develop innovative software products and introduce the operational requirements in our customer projects.
- You live according to the philosophy that software should be looked at in its entirety. You are responsible for the life cycle of a product or application, from its development through to its operation, as well as for resolving faults.
- Your passion for building and continuously optimising the automation of builds, deployments, testing, and monitoring makes you an asset to our development team in diverse enterprise projects.
- As a coach or enabler, you’re able to convince not only the development team but also our customers of the DevOps philosophy, and create noticeable added value for the project.
What you should offer:
- You have a degree in (applied) computer science and several years of experience in full-stack development in an enterprise or cloud environment, e.g. with Java, .NET, AWS, or Azure.
- You’re well versed in infrastructure as code, virtualisation, and configuration management, and are proficient in the relevant tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, or Pulumi.
- Continuous integration and delivery is your strong point. You are proficient in tools such as Azure DevOps, AWS, Bitbucket, or Jenkins.
- A place of residence in Germany and a business-fluent knowledge of German and very good English are required.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!