Bern - Switzerland
- You will manage sophisticated consultancy projects in DevOps and ensure the customer’s success.
- You will promote the DevOps mindset in software development projects by leading and supporting our interdisciplinary teams with an expert advice, by increasing their awareness of DevOps and staying by their side as a coach.
- In addition to implementing consultancy projects you will oversee pre-sales and sales activities, and substantially advance the development of DevOps on the market as well as internally.
- Through regular external market activities such as events, conferences, meet-ups, articles and blog posts you will position Zühlke as a competent solutions partner and attractive employer in the field of DevOps.
- You have a university degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- You have several year-practical experience in a comparable role with medium to large software projects or consultancy mandates.
- You apply your technical expertise in the field of DevOps incl. cloud competently and are familiar with current trends. You are also well-versed with such concepts as Value Stream Mapping, Release-Strategies, or CALMR.
- You have a confident, convincing manner and provide persuasive advice to our customers on a wide range of questions around DevOps.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient command of English add the finishing touch to your profile. German will be an upmost advantage.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as DevOps).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.