80-100%Bern - Switzerland
Zurich - Switzerland
- In a role as DevOps Engineer / Architect you combine your technical career with leadership responsibility.
- With enthusiasm and passion, you are an enabler, coach and first point of contact for your team members.
- In our customer projects you are responsible for the development of complex IT architectures and DevOps concepts for innovative software solutions. In addition, you advise our customers from a strategic and technological perspective.
- You take over the technical management of teams from the kick-off to the rollout and are in close contact with the project management.
- Through your leadership skills you win, inspire and motivate your team and customers alike.
- You have already worked in software development and architecture for several years and are also familiar with operational matters.
- You know .NET or Java in an enterprise environment as well as the current DevOps and cloud technologies. You can set up and implement appropriate architectures and concepts on your own and within a team.
- You have excellent communication skills, a high drive, and a proactive mindset.
- Ideally, you already have leadership experience and see yourself as an inspiring leader as well as coach and enabler
- A technical degree (FH, Uni, ETH or comparable) would be a plus.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as DevOps).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Bern , Zurich