Development Engineer Electronics with focus on Sustainability
80-100%Zurich - Switzerland
Bern - Switzerland
Product EngineeringYour task.
Your skills and experience make the difference. In Zühlke's interdisciplinary teams, we increase the entrepreneurial performance of our industrial and consumer goods clients and show them the way to a sustainable future. Sustainability is your motive and your expertise to make a lasting impact. Here, at the intersection of people, technology and business, we shape the future with our clients by pursuing brilliant ideas, showing companies new ways to solve problems and being transformative.
- You conduct versatile consulting and implementation projects around the topic of sustainability and stand up for the customer's success.
- In doing so, you act competently and advise our customers on a wide range of sustainability issues, from assessments to EcoDesign.
- Ideally, you will also support our agile development teams in the following areas:
- Carrying out reduction calculations as well as research and analyses on measures.
- Advice on writing sustainability reports, standards, regulations, RoHS and REACH compatibility.
- Support in the conception and design of electronic circuits, preparation of circuit diagrams and energy budget calculations.
- Carrying out commissioning and coordinating the technical development steps with the development team.
- Preparation of technical documentation up to support in system integration and qualification, CO2 footprints as well as life cycle assessments.
- You have a university degree in electrical engineering (FH/ETH or comparable) and ideally first practical experience in hardware development.
- Training and experience in industrial environmental performance and circular economy criteria (material controls, recyclability, LCA, ecodesign, ecological footprint, eco-certifications).
- You enjoy breaking down complex interrelationships beyond specialist areas and solving corresponding problems.
- You seek exchange in interdisciplinary project teams and want to work on technical problems in a customer-oriented and goal-oriented manner.
- You like to network with other engineers, are open to exchanging experiences and enjoy constantly developing yourself.
- With your personal commitment and enthusiasm, you accompany our customers from the idea to the product, sometimes on site.
- Are you also business fluent in German and have a good command of English? Then we want to get to know you as soon as possible.
Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. Diversity and inclusion play an important role in this.
Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software).
Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.
Zurich , Bern