Data Science Consultant
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
- Working in a consulting capacity, you will develop new business models and processes for and together with customers to pave the way for data-driven developments. You accompany them from the idea to the customised tailored solution through to operation / further development.
- You will be the central point of contact for the customer and design solutions together with an interdisciplinary team of domain experts, data scientists and data engineers.
- Your work as an expert at Zühlke will be diverse – it ranges from conception to working on and with data to implementation as a prototype.
- You will be a key expert in data analysis methods, you will be actively involved in the development of services at Zühlke, you will position our offering on the market (pre-sales), and you will prepare quotes. In addition, you keep yourself informed about trends in the market and always keep an eye on current developments.
- You will integrate in our data science team of outstanding experts in various disciplines and discuss potential solutions with them.
What you should offer:
- You have intensive consulting experience and are familiar with workshop facilitation, innovation methods and the basics of business models. You can build convincing chains of argumentation and present them coherently.
- You have relevant experience in project work in the area of data analysis and machine learning and know how to select state-of-the-art analysis methods. Experience in the medical or finance environment would be a plus.
- You feel comfortable with cloud and on-premise systems and are able to design and implement optimal solutions for the customer on Azure or AWS.
- You have programming experience using standard tools such as Python with Pandas, SciKit, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc. You also have a broad basic knowledge of data engineering, modelling and data analysis.
- You are a customer-focused team player who is passionate about innovation and agile working. You work in a self-organised and customer-driven manner, from the initial idea to the successful implementation.
- An excellent command of German and English is a prerequisite.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
You can also look forward to:
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime, opportunities to work from home, and a true 40-hour week. If you happen to work more, you can have the extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues. We regularly take advantage of the opportunity for coaching and mentoring.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.