Hanover - Germany
Hamburg - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
- You develop data platforms and implement data and ML solutions for and with our customers. You accompany them from the idea to the customised solution to the operation/further development.
- You are the central contact person in your special field and design solutions together with an interdisciplinary team of domain experts, software developers and data scientists.
- Your work at Zühlke is varied - ranging from consulting on data governance, design and architecture to implementation on common hyperscalers and special solutions.
- You are an important expert for data platforms, keep yourself informed about trends in the market and always keep an eye on current developments.
- Do you see your strength in consulting or do you feel more comfortable in implementation? Both are a good fit for us. We'll be happy to take you along on your first client contact and jointly develop a technical and strategic concept for the data-driven goals, or we'll appreciate your ability to translate abstract requirements into state-of-the-art solutions in a team.
What you should offer:
- You have relevant experience in project work in the area of operationalisation of machine learning and data platforms and know how to select state-of-the-art services.
- You feel "at home" in the cloud and on-premise and can design and implement the optimal solution for the customer on Azure, AWS or other ecosystems.
- You also know the theoretical aspects of data architectures, various storage concepts and data pipelines - especially scalability and resilience of distributed systems.
- In addition to your broad fundamental knowledge, you have in-depth expertise in one of the following areas:
- Data governance and regulatory aspects
- Architectures for machine learning and the Python ecosystem
- Infrastructure-as-Code, Continuous Integration & Deployment and Quality Management.
- You are a customer-focused team player who is passionate about innovation and agility. You work in a self-organised way from idea to successful implementation.
- Excellent German and English skills are a prerequisite.
What working at Zühlke is all about:
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Familiy-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!