80%-100%Porto - Portugal
Data & AI
Are you passionate about software engineering as well as data and AI? As a data virtuoso at the interface between the two disciplines, you will ensure that our customers can exploit the value of their data.
- You develop data platforms and productionize data and machine learning solutions for and with our clients. You support them from the idea to the customized solution and further to the solution’s operation and further development;
- You are the subject matter expert and design solutions together with an interdisciplinary team of domain experts, software developers and data scientists;
- Your activities at Zühlke are multifaceted - ranging from consulting on data governance, design and architecture to implementation on common hyperscalers products, but also including special solutions;
- You are a key expert in data platforms, keep yourself informed about trends in the market and always keep an eye on current developments;
- Do you see your strength in consulting or do you feel more comfortable in implementation? Both are a good fit for us. We'll be happy to take you along on your first client contact and jointly develop a technical and strategic concept for the data-driven goals, or we'll value your ability to translate abstract requirements into state-of-the-art solutions as part of a team.
- You thrive on topics like big data, massively scalable databases, cloud infrastructures, or distributed algorithms;
- You have a passion for sustainable software development and have already gained at least 4 years of experience working in technical roles;
- In addition to your knowledge of Python and the libraries in the Python, data and machine learning ecosystem, you ideally have hands-on skills in technologies such as Apache Spark, Hive, Airflow, RDBMS, NoSQL, DevOps, Kubernetes and Java, Typescript or .NET;
- You have a good understanding of the possibilities of large public cloud environments and preferably have already used Amazon AWS, MS Azure or Google's GCP clouds in the areas of data storage, data processing or data governance;
- You have a university degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, or a comparable education;
- Excellent English language skills are required for this position.
- Unique culture – we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team;
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training;
- Knowledge exchange – we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other;
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal data and software communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.