Data & AI
As a Data Consultant in Zühlke's AI + Data Practice you will build the bridge between AI technologies and the business - and thus become a Trusted Advisor for decision makers at our customers in AI projects.
- You develop the right business strategies for AI + Data endeavors and you support our clients with their data-driven company transformation in various dimensions.
- You view AI + Data technologies as tools to enable fact-based decisions, optimize processes or develop new products and services. With this mindset, you recognize the potential of our customers businesses to generate real value with these tools.
- You plan, organize and lead workshops and use consulting methodologies to support our clients.
- In AI projects and programmes, you implement Zühlke's holistic approach by considering all relevant levels and disciplines such as data platforms, data governance, algorithms and use cases and by moderating the collaboration of relevant experts. This ensures the success of the project and the generation of business value
- You enjoy communicating with decision-makers at our customers - and you like positioning our AI offering and thus actively developing our AI business
- You are active both internally and externally as an ambassador for our discipline AI and further develop our offerings and our expertise.
- You will position yourself as a thought leader for your special field in AI and help to develop young talent.
- You have a university degree in business management or similar with additional training in AI or a successfully completed technical university degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience in leading consulting projects
- Expertise in data strategy, data governance, data management, data organization
- Experience in the development of digital products and services would be ideal
- Proficiency in innovation consulting methods (Lean Start-Up, Design Thinking), process consulting, agile business analysis or agile working (Scrum, Kanban)
- Convincing communication skills as well as very good German and English skills complete your profile
- You are asserted, eloquent, and proactive and can act independently
- You are highly customer-oriented and have the ability to think and communicate in an interdisciplinary manner
- You are also results-oriented and able to win over stakeholders and decision-makers
Our work philosophy
At Zühlke, we promote a growth mindset and support the success of our employees. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback and learn from each other. We value open and clear communication with each other. We deal with obstacles and failures on our own initiative, have an optimistic attitude and take measures to ensure long-term performance. We face changes in an agile, active and open manner, because we can learn something from every challenge.
75 % - 100 %
, Remote Germany