80-100%Zurich - Switzerland
Bern - Switzerland
Data & AIAs a Data Consultant in Zühlke's AI + Data Practice you will build the bridge between AI technologies and the business - and thus become a Trusted Advisor for decision makers at our customers in AI projects.
- You develop the right business strategies for AI + Data endeavors and you support our clients with their data-driven company transformation in various dimensions.
- You view AI + Data technologies as tools to enable fact-based decisions, optimize processes or develop new products and services. With this mindset, you recognize the potential of our customers businesses to generate real value with these tools.
- You plan, organize and lead workshops and use consulting methodologies to support our clients.
- In AI projects and programmes, you implement Zühlke's holistic approach by considering all relevant levels and disciplines such as data platforms, data governance, algorithms and use cases and by moderating the collaboration of relevant experts. This ensures the success of the project and the generation of business value
- You enjoy communicating with decision-makers at our customers - and you like positioning our AI offering and thus actively developing our AI business
- You are active both internally and externally as an ambassador for our discipline AI and further develop our offerings and our expertise. You will position yourself as a thought leader for your special field in AI and help to develop young talent.
- You have successfully completed university degree in Business Management with additional training in AI or a technical university degree (ETH, Uni) in Computer Science, Engineering. Ideally, you have an (E)MBA from a top school.
- You can demonstrate diverse project experience in the application of AI in one of the following industries: Health (pharmaceutical, medical technology or clinical environment), banking or insurance. You speak the language of the decision-makers in your respective industry and understand the business and its challenges.
- You have proven leadership experience in projects, programs or direct team leadership
- You are characterized by quick perception and strong problem-solving skills and are analytical, customer-oriented, creative and innovative
- With team orientation and strong personal integrity, you are an effective coach, active in building trust with customers in the long term.
- Persuasive communication skills as well as very good German and English add the finishing touch to your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. Diversity and inclusion play an important role in this.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
- Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.
Zurich , Bern