Customer & User Experience Consulting (Focus: Insurance)
- In pre-sales situations, you will take customers by the hand with your technical expertise and consulting services and identify needs and drivers to create cohesive offers.
- Your knowledge and experience in the areas of User & Customer Experience and Usability Engineering will help you in acquisition and support the customer in the projects.
- You will continuously expand your know-how in the area of property insurance in the corporate and/or private sector as well as in the health and accident insurance environment.
- You work in an interdisciplinary team of business solution managers, business analysts, interaction designers and software architects.
- You support the development and positioning of services around insurance products.
- You have professional experience in an insurance company, another financial service provider or in consulting.
- You have several years of experience in user and customer experience and are well-versed in the corresponding methods.
- You have knowledge in business analysis and requirements engineering as well as experience in working with sales and development teams.
- University degree (FH, Uni, ETH) in computer science, psychology or HCID.
- Business fluent in German and very good English skills.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.