Consultant Social Selling / Digital Personal Branding
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
- Working with our sales department, you will develop target-driven processes, measures, and content in the areas of social selling, digital personal branding and social influencing.
- You will see yourself as the interface between our sales department, our thought leaders, and the marketing team, using your interest in digital sales channels and knowledge about how to fill them with the right content and messages.
- You will be our expert in social selling and social influencing and will pass on your expertise to internal stakeholders (includes executive board) as an advisor and coach.
- You will be responsible for monitoring our target customers and for identifying new trends and issues in social media or other digital channels.
- You already have several years of experience in a B2B environment and have proven success in digital sales using social selling and digital personal branding.
- Your knowledge of Brandwatch, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and/or Sprout Social help you to increase the efficiency of social selling and social influencing activities.
- You enjoy implementing new processes and procedures and you use your autonomy and combined expertise to change behaviours for the long term.
- A talented communicator, you are used to communicating on equal terms with demanding stakeholders. You are a real team player, but can also be assertive when necessary.
- You understand the service business and feel comfortable in technical environments.
- A university degree and an excellent command of German and English are prerequisites for the role.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
You can also look forward to:
- Working atmosphere: A professional, collegial atmosphere is our top priority. You will always find experts in all areas who are available to give you personal or professional advice. In this way, you can develop solutions together and learn from each other.
- Individual responsibility & freedom: Our trusting management style allows you short decision-making paths. Our employees are given the opportunity to promote their own ideas and actively help shape our business.
- Work-life balance: We offer you flextime and home office. You can have any overtime paid out or work off in quiet phases.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.