What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
We support our clients from the development of initial technology prototypes to the integration of new solutions into existing IT systems and the strategic development of large enterprise architectures.
With our unique, interdisciplinary perspective from over 10,000 consulting and implementation projects in a wide range of industries, we identify novel approaches to the digitalisation of processes, services and entire companies
- You will work in a consulting team directly on different client projects with a focus on Customer Experience, Service Design and Business Innovation.
- In interdisciplinary teams, you contribute to the solution of complex problems of our customers by developing ideas with us and our customers, testing them and developing real investment opportunities based on validated fundamentals or accompanying our customers in organizational transformation topics.
- You support the preparation and execution of innovation workshops with state-of-the-art methods, define hypotheses, create analyses and customer presentations.
- You will help with the creation of commercial offers and with the maintenance of customer contacts
- You have a degree, ideally in the field of business innovation respectively in the topics of design thinking and customer experience.
- You have already gathered at least 2 years of relevant practical experience in service design, customer experience and, if applicable, business model innovation.
- You will round off your expertise in the areas of CX research, CX design, performance measurement/KPIs, data-driven CX as well as customer-centric innovation and strategy with sound knowledge of the potential of current technology trends (including Big Data/Machine Learning/AI, IoT).
- You have proven skills in project management of innovation projects as well as extensive experience in co-creation, workshop leadership and facilitation.
- You have a good business understanding and are open-minded regarding different industries and companies - from startups to multinationals.
- Convincing communication skills and very good knowledge of German and English.
- You have a passion for innovation and a willingness to perform.
What we offer
Zühlke supports your success with a unique corporate culture, for which we have been awarded as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we support you through continuous, high-quality further training.
We are interdisciplinary, regularly exchange ideas and learn from each other - here you will feel that we communicate openly with each other, honestly assess ourselves and enjoy working in a team.
In addition, we offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion to give our best every day!
You can also look forward
- Work-life balance: We offer you flexible working hours and home office options. You can have your overtime paid out or reduce it in quiet phases.
- Personal responsibility & freedom: Our trusting management style allows you short decision-making paths. Our employees are given the opportunity to push forward their own ideas and actively help shape our business.
- Working atmosphere: A collegial, professional atmosphere is our top priority. You can expect interdisciplinary cooperation with helpful and committed colleagues.
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
, Remote Germany