C#/.NET Software EngineerVienna - Austria
- As a part of a successful team, you will follow your passion for .NET software development in exciting Enterprise, Web, Mobile or Desktop projects, following modern agile principles.
- You will support our clients in solving software engineering challenges in a highly professional manner.
- You help solve tricky challenges competently.
- You will help shaping customer success by applying latest technologies and tools such as C#, ASP.NET Core, React, Angular, VSCode, Azure DevOps, Azure und SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Within your team you will act as a coach and enabler, especially to younger team members.
What you should offer:
- After having completed your studies in IT (FH, Uni, ETH) you have continuously developed your skills and have currently at least two years of relevant experience.
- High quality code is not yet another buzzword to you and you strive ever day to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of latest technological enhancements.
- You enjoy networking with other experts and are open to an active exchange of experiences.
- Are you also business fluent in German and have at least good command of English? Then we want to get to know you as soon as possible!
You can't cover everything? No problem. We don't expect you to be able to do everything, but rather to apply your knowledge in a targeted manner and to work with your colleagues and customers on an equal footing. Specialized knowledge is just as important as openness and last but not least your ability and interest in learning and applying new things.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
We are looking for future employees with all levels of expertise with an attractive compensation package well above the collectively agreed minimum basic salary. The minimum entry-level gross salary starts at €3000 and will be adjusted according to your qualifications and experience.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.