Cloud Software Engineering
Bern - Switzerland
- You live out your passion for Cloud technology by developing innovative Cloud-native software solutions for our customers.
- Working in a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team lets you take responsibility for the whole development lifecycle. From understanding the business' needs to going live with your solution.
- You closely collaborate with more senior team members (e.g. Cloud architects). This is your chance to further develop yourself quickly on the job!
- You use your expertise to contribute to Cloud initiatives outside the project world and become a valuable colleague in the Zühlke community.
- With your university degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) you have acquired good skills in modern software engineering, preferably in practice, too.
- You have experience designing and developing Enterprise software solutions within either the Java or .Net ecosystem.
- You gained first hands-on experience with services from one of the three public Cloud providers Azure, AWS, or GCP. Knowledge of managing a more complex workload using an orchestration framework like Kubernetes is a plus.
- You are well-versed in concepts like scalability, elasticity, or high availability and how they impact software architecture.
- You enjoy working in a team, have a strong drive to learn and succeed and communicate concisely both in German and English.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as SWE)
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.