Cloud Security Consulting
Zurich , Bern
- You will manage challenging consultancy projects in the area of cloud security and ensure the customer’s success.
- You have a confident, convincing manner and will advise our customers competently on a wide range of questions relating to information security for cloud applications.
- You will ensure security in cloud projects by leading our interdisciplinary teams, by increasing their awareness of security and by being on hand as a coach.
- In addition to implementing consultancy projects you will be responsible for pre-sales and sales tasks, and substantially advance the development of cyber security on the market.
- You will actively approach potential customers and develop strong quotations in a team.
- You have several years of experience in a comparable role with medium to large solution projects or consultancy mandates.
- You have an excellent degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in information security.
- You bring in-depth know-how in the conceptual development and implementation of cloud security solutions. This includes knowledge of security solutions from Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud, as well as secure configuration of PaaS and IaaS .
- You have a high affinity for various aspects of cyber security such as strategy advice, secure design principles, web security, network security, data protection and privacy
- Thanks to your great communication skills and outgoing personality, you make a valuable coach, providing guidance from the idea to the successful implementation of a solution.
- You enjoy discussing impact, risks and vulnerabilities related to cloud security with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- You are familiar with the legal basis for integration in cloud systems
- You have a strong understanding of business and adaptability to different industries and companies (from start-ups to multinational groups).
- Outstanding communication skills as well as very good German and English add the finishing touch to your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, consulting, etc.).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Zurich , Bern