Bern - Switzerland
- You will manage sophisticated consultancy projects helping our clients on their journey to the cloud.
- You have a confident, convincing manner and will advise our customers competently on their cloud transformation and how their business can take advantage from the cloud.
- You show thought leadership by regularly publishing articles or by speaking at conferences.
- In addition to delivering consultancy assignments, you will be responsible for pre-sales and sales tasks, and substantially advance the development of cloud technology on the market.
- You have an excellent degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in information technology. You have worked in a comparable role for several years.
- You have a deep understanding and experience of how businesses can leverage public cloud technology to gain business advantage and the ability for fast innovation
- You have successfully advised enterprises through the technological and organizational transformation required to gain full advantage of the cloud technology
- You have a strong understanding of the public cloud Swiss market and a wide network to decision-makers of Swiss enterprises
- You have the enthusiasm to convince the customer of our competence in the area and sell our consultancy services.
- You enjoy daily communication and interaction with customers and colleagues – whether in English or German.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.