What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate. Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions - solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by empowering ideas
. How you spend your time
You take your software expertise to interdisciplinary teams and develop Cloud-native solutions that turn our customers' new ideas into reality. You love to dive into diverse domains and bring innovative ideas with conviction. Connect Business and Technology.
As a software architect, you are involved early in the customer's cloud journey and develop target architectures that meet business requirements. Once the project has started, you let the software architecture grow steadily. The exciting part? You are involved in the innovation process at all levels: From the development of the concept to the technical validation of your proposed solutions. You are responsible for the technical solution and lead the engineering team in the project. Well-Architected in the Cloud.
Cloud services redefine software architectures. At what point is an application cloud-ready? You share a passion for the cloud - technologically, but also how we can use the cloud to redevelop products and transform an organization. Communication is your strength.
You play a key role in the project leadership team and work closely with product owners and project management. With your experience, you provide coaching to engineering talent and exemplify agile principles. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to interact with proven experts in the Zühlke community! What is important to us
- With your university degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) you have acquired valuable knowledge in modern software engineering. You have been working in software engineering and architectural roles in projects for several years and have developed a deep understanding of software design and qualitative code.
- You are well versed in architecture topics and services of the Google Cloud Platform. Your expertise enables you to independently design cloud-native applications in a complex environment. Experience on other public cloud platforms is a plus.
- Your high motivation inspires others and allows us to achieve ambitious goals as a team. You desire direct customer interactions and have very good communication skills in German and/or English.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups - we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace - we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas