- As a Cloud Architect you understand how to translate our customers' requirements into efficient and future-proof cloud solutions.
- You are responsible for the architecture of innovative software solutions, provide strategic consulting for our customers and work in development teams to ensure successful implementation.
- You use your skills and experience to support colleagues in projects and contribute to the continuous improvement of our cloud-based software engineering.
- You build up your network in the Zühlke Group and use it, as well as our exceptional learning and development opportunities, to keep yourself up to date and to complete your tasks in the best possible way.
What you should offer:
- You have a degree in information technology and several years’ experience in backend software development, e.g. with Java or C#.
- You have in-depth expertise of AWS or Azure. GCP knowledge is a plus.
- You have successfully delivered multiple AWS or Azure based solutions as a Cloud Architect or similar.
- You have a high affinity and expertise in DevOps related concepts (e.g. continues integration, infrastructure as code, scripting, configuration management)
- You have proven your very good communication and client facing skills in various projects.
- You can work on different levels of abstractions and you can do hands-on work as part of a project team as well as consult clients on cloud-based solutions.
- Very good German and English add the finishing touch to your profile.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process