Career start in Software Engineering
Zurich - Switzerland
- You live out your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and let yourself become influenced by the enthusiasm of your team
- As a Fullstack Engineer, you work in interdisciplinary teams and are close to action when technology and team spirit combine to create innovative solutions
- You solve tricky software problems efficiently and competently by keeping abreast of the latest methods and tools thanks to continuous further development and a lively exchange between experts
- With your commitment and the application of modern, agile project methods, you make an important contribution to customer success
- Quality is highly important to you and you want to quench your thirst for knowledge about the latest technologies every day
- You enjoy networking with other engineers and are open to a lively exchange of experiences
- Together with your Zühlke team, you appreciate a possible onsite assignment with our customers in German-speaking Switzerland and the opportunity to get to know different industries
- Are you also business fluent in German and have a good command of English? Then we want to get to know you as soon as possible!
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.