Zuhlke is at an incredible time of growth. Having seen over 50 years of success in Europe, Zuhlke has brought its top-of-the-line offerings across continents to its Singapore, Hong Kong, and Vietnam offices. Taking the next step in its expansion, the Zuhlke Group announced the opening of a new site in Edinburgh, bringing its network up to 17 offices across 10 countries.
With an expanding portfolio of clients, Zuhlke is seeking a proven sales professional within the technology solutions industry to focus on the strategic growth of Zuhlke’s presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Market Unit Lead for Financial Services, this role will concentrate on identifying, qualifying, and securing new business mandates within the Singapore banking and financial services industry focussing on digital transformation projects in the retail banking, insurance, and wealth management sectors. Mid to longer term objectives include expanding service offerings to other industry verticals.
As the Business Development Manager (BDM) for Financial Services, you will execute strategy and tactics (in alignment with the rest of the Zuhlke Group) to significantly grow Zuhlke’s Financial Services business in Asia, with substantial autonomy in how you shape and grow your sales pipeline.
In addition to growing revenue, the BDM needs to ensure that the overall Business Development team works collaboratively with the Delivery function to maintain an outstanding level of client satisfaction. This is a multi-faceted, exciting role where you will have a very real impact in adding to our customers’ success story in Singapore.
- Your hunter mentality will help you acquire new customers for Zuhlke with creative sales strategies, active market development and networking, and further expand our established market position.
- You identify and realize sales potential for Zuhlke by understanding market needs and actively managing the continuous development of our customer portfolio.
- Continuous exchange with our customers and market experts will help you recognize trends and customer needs at an early stage and to apply them in a way that creates opportunities for our accounts.
- You accompany our customers through the entire sales cycle: from solution-oriented consulting, proposal preparation and negotiation to after-sales activities.
- You take responsibility for the business part of offers, as well as initial contract negotiations together with engagement managers.
- You possess a degree, preferably in the business or technology field, having a masters is a plus.
- Demonstrable sales experience in the technology (services/software) industry
- BFSI domain expertise, in particular Retail Banking / Insurance / Wealth Management
- Active network of executive level contacts within the Singapore BFSI community
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota as both an individual contributor
- Significant experience influencing C-suite decision-makers
- Formal sales training such as SPIN, Miller Heiman, IBM Signature Selling combined with practical application is highly advantageous
- Influences with an international mindset, and cross-cultural management competencies
- Shows strong business acumen combined with entrepreneurial spirit
- An understanding of Agile Methodology is preferable.
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment.
Our slogan is “empowering ideas”, and we believe in empowerment across every part of the business. We believe in empowering each other to take on new challenges and to deliver outstanding work. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.