Business Development Management Retail/Consumer Products
- Your hunter mentality helps you to acquire new customers for Zühlke with creative sales strategies, active market cultivation, and fun networking, and to further expand our established market position.
- You will also work with existing customers using the tools of key account management.
- As a member of our Retail/Consumer Products team, you will identify and realize sales potential for Zühlke by recognizing market needs and actively participating in the continuous development of our portfolio.
- Continuous exchange with decision makers of our customers and experts from the market will help you to recognize trends and innovations at an early stage and to introduce them in a promising way for our accounts.
- n You will accompany our customers through the entire sales cycle: from solution-oriented consulting, proposal preparation and negotiation to after-sales activities.
- You take responsibility for the business part of proposals, as well as initial contract negotiations together with engagement managers.
- As an ideal candidate you have graduated from a university (of applied sciences), have experience in selling complex IT services within a professional services company and a good command of German and English.
- Your network among significant companies in the retail/consumer products industry complements your interest in technology.
- You are used to communicating and interacting with decision makers and stakeholders in your established network.
- You have several years of experience in a comparable role with responsibility for account management, market development and sales of complex services.
- Your communication skills enable you to identify customer needs and develop tailor-made offers together with colleagues from different business areas.
- You describe your way of working as solution-oriented, pragmatic, agile and interdisciplinary.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.