Business Consulting Insurance
As a partner for business innovation, Zühlke designs novel products, services, and business models of the digital future for its customers. From idea generation to realization and successful market launch, Zühlke uniquely combines business, technology and customer experience competencies.
- You will play a key role in solving the complex challenges of our insurance clients in the areas of digital transformation, strategy and business innovation. In interdisciplinary teams, your empathic and analytical skills enable you to provide important insights and derive well-founded recommendations. Your human qualities create trust, team spirit, energy and clarity. You support our customers in their decisions and help them to achieve outstanding results.
- You are responsible for challenging consulting mandates in the insurance industry and make professional contributions to them. In doing so, you have an integral view of the mandates and always keep an eye on the business and technology aspects in addition to the customer experience.
- Your human qualities create trust, energy and clarity. You help our clients to make trend-setting decisions and enable them to achieve outstanding results.
- Together with our sales team, you succeed in acquiring challenging consulting mandates thanks to your excellent insurance know-how, your competent and integral personality as well as your skills in preparing and presenting offers (pre-sales).
- You support the digital transformation of our insurance customers with your analytical insights and your contribution to an effective strategy development, especially for process and offer innovations.
- Thanks to your many years of experience in the insurance industry, you are familiar with their core processes, challenges and current trends. You speak the language of our clients and have mastered the consulting trade.
- You play a key role in shaping the development and positioning of services in the insurance industry, represent Zühlke effectively on the market and help to recruit and develop additional top talent.
- Technical or business degree, ideally with different focus on innovation, technology or customer experience.
- Practical experience in insurance or consulting with a strong insurance focus.
- Experience in business development or service development.
- Practical experience in customer-centric innovation and strategy, as well as in customer research and design thinking.
- Knowledge of current technology trends (including Big Data/Machine Learning/AI, IoT, AR/VR, Blockchain, Cloud, Mobile) and their potential for business innovation an advantage.
- Quick thinking, strong analytical problem-solving skills, excellent empathy, creativity, courage and persuasiveness.
- Team-oriented, open-minded personality with integrity, able to build trust with customers and employees over the long term.
- Convincing communication skills as well as very good German and English language skills.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.