Business Consultant with a flair for Cloud
Bern - Switzerland
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate. Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions - solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by empowering ideas.
How you spend your time
At Zühlke, you'll combine your business expertise with cloud technologies: We see the cloud as the way companies can unleash their business potential in a new way. Market-dominating public cloud providers such as AWS and Azure are investing in Switzerland, for example, by opening regions - and you will support our customers in developing innovative ideas and on their way to the cloud. This exciting yet challenging role offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a wide variety of domains, transform organizations and be perceived as a thought leader in the cloud environment.
Connect Business and Technology. What innovation can happen thanks to the cloud? You will find the answer to this question with enthusiasm and in close collaboration with our customers. Your deep domain understanding helps you to develop individual cloud strategies and to inspire and accompany customers on their journey to the cloud.
Cloud Consulting. You lead complex cloud consulting projects from acquisition to implementation and become the trusted advisor for our customers. With the help of your assessment of trends and business opportunities, we will further develop our cloud consulting offering as a team and thus position it optimally on the Swiss and international market.
Networking, Go-to Person. Your profile makes you one of the leaders in the cloud environment. While you bring the business perspective to the team, you benefit from the technical expertise of our software architects and developers. Can we get you as a speaker for the next conference and Zühlke Community?
What is important to us
- Your university degree in business and/or computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) and your several years of experience in a consulting role have enabled you to successfully lead companies through technological and organizational transformations. Show us your reference project!
- Ability to innovate quickly - you are well-versed in public cloud topics and have a broad network to decision makers in Swiss companies. Domain knowledge in finance and insurance (FSI) is a plus.
- Convincing presentation skills in German and English. Learning and success oriented. You are particularly motivated to achieve ambitious goals as part of a team.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Andreea Orban joined Zühlke in September 2019 as a Senior Talent Relation & Recruiting Specialist. She is an experienced recruiter focused on supporting Zühlke’s growth by finding the best talents. “My joy in recruiting, so far, has been matching top-performing professionals with the right career move in Cloud, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, and more.”, says Andreea.