- Your work will focus on the needs of our customers. You will involve all stakeholders, lead workshops, and be able to turn customer ideas into concepts.
- You will create technical specifications and feasibility studies, and work closely with product owners and project managers.
- Taking the customer’s vision of the product, you will determine the next steps, create a roadmap, and define individual milestones.
- You will create use cases and user stories from the requirements, which will then form the basis for further development. You will also take ownership of the scope for the Backlog.
- You will be the interface between Business Development and IT, and will be able to make the customer’s language understandable for our development team.
- A university degree in computer science or business administration, a high level of proficiency in German and good command of English are all key success factors for this position
- You already have two years of experience as a business analyst in agile software development projects.
- Your excellent understanding of complex and technical issues means that you are able to define customer needs precisely and address them methodically in the project.
- Using empathy and with a clear focus, you are able to crack even the toughest nuts and understand their needs.
- Ideally, you already have some initial experience of UX/UI and are prepared to increase your expertise in this area.
- Last but not least, you enjoy working as part of a team, including across national borders.
What we offer
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to
- Feedback culture that helps you achieve your career goals: we offer you an open, constructive feedback discussion every six months to ensure your success.
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours to 80 percent, take unpaid leave or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare and will give you 10 days’ unpaid leave if your child falls ill.
- Working environment: maintaining a professional, friendly environment is our top priority. You will always find experts in every department who are happy to help with personal or technical advice. This allows you to work together to develop solutions and learn from one another.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!