Agile Project Manager
Full-timeHo Chi Minh City - Vietnam
Project ManagementWho we are
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills thus, we invest in a generous local training budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
What you will do
As an Agile Project Manager, you are critical in leading Agile transition for our clients, and you support software development teams in Agile methodologies through coaching and mentoring. You really dig deep into understanding our clients’ needs & challenges, and with the greater picture in mind, you are responsible for project analysis and reporting through product and iteration burn-down charts, velocity and quality monitoring, and the product release roadmap. Optionally, you can also support the team with user-centred requirements engineering, acceptance criteria, and testing charters.
Who you are
- You are an expert in project coordination among various stakeholders and planning with software development teams. With you around, things get done.
- You have proven experience in managing demanding software development projects and you have also introduced and established agile development processes.
- You are skilled in empowering your teams to take responsibility and achieve its potential.
- You support Agile teams with a variety of processes and methodologies such as Lean Software Development, Continuous Integration, Scrum, Kanban, etc. However, more importantly, you are flexible and know how to assess for what the team and organization needs.
- You are knowledgeable on risk management and change management. You are also experienced in project budgeting, controlling, and reporting.
- You are highly well-versed with Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, TFS, or likewise.
- You are seen as a coach and mentor. You actively shape and develop the career of your colleagues.
- You have an attitude of continuous learning, and you are proactive in developing your knowledge and skills.
- You are focused on business innovation, business value, and customer satisfaction.
- You have strong communication skills, are sensitive to different requirements, and are very comfortable collaborating with senior company leaders.
- You enjoy working in a highly interactive and challenging environment.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
We offer you
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Permanent labor contracts with full social insurance contribution from Day 1
- 13th month salary
- Hybrid working model with 3 days in the office per week
- 18 days of annual leave and fully paid sick leave
- Fully paid paternity/maternity/childcare leave
- Latest equipment (Macbook Pro M1)
- Global profit sharing scheme
- Premium private health insurance scheme for you
- Insurance allowance per year for your needs (family/car/mobile/pet/house/etc)
- Phone, transport and work from home allowances
- Extra allowance for every year of service
- Social & team building events locally and abroad
- Ability to work from other Zuhlke office locations
- 10% of company turnover spend on your development & training growth
- Great onboarding welcome kit
Ho Chi Minh City