Agile Project Manager
- Work on exciting customer projects and amongst enthusiastic colleagues who are equally as passionate about Agile as you are!
- As an Agile Project Manager, you are critical in leading Agile transition for our clients and you support software development teams in Agile methodologies through coaching and mentoring.
- You really dig deep into understanding our clients’ needs & challenges, and with the greater picture in mind, you are responsible for project analysis and reporting through product and iteration burn-up charts, velocity and quality monitoring, and the product release roadmap.
- Optionally you can also support the team with user-centred requirements engineering, acceptance criteria, and testing charters.
Zuhlke's values of continuous development and knowledge sharing means that you'll be working with the latest methods and tools to stay up to date with the latest trends.
- You are an expert in project coordination among various stakeholders and planning with software development teams. With you around, things get done.
- You have proven experience in managing demanding software development projects and you have also introduced and established agile development processes.
- You are skilled in empowering your teams to take responsibility and achieve its potential.
- You support Agile teams with a variety of processes and methodologies such as Lean Software Development, Continuous Integration, Scrum, Kanban, etc. However, more importantly, you are flexible and know how to assess for what the team and organization needs.
- You are knowledgeable on risk management and change management. You are also experienced in project budgeting, controlling, and reporting.
- You are highly well-versed with Agile project tools, such as Jira, Confluence, TFS, or likewise.
- You are seen as a coach and mentor. You actively shape and develop the career of your colleagues.
- You have an attitude of continuous learning and you are proactive in developing your knowledge and skills.
- You are focused on business innovation, business value, and customer satisfaction. You have strong communication skills, are sensitive to different requirements, and are very comfortable collaborating with senior company leaders.
- You enjoy working in a highly interactive and challenging environment.
- Added consideration will be given for fluency in both Cantonese and English.
- Competitive salary and the security of a long-running, international success story.
- Become a part of company that demonstrates a true commitment to work-life balance.
- Dedicated to your professional development, we invest 10% of our turnover in training, camps, and opportunities for active knowledge sharing among experts.
- A clearly defined career growth plan with personal goals and achievement-based career prospects.