Agile Project Manager
- As an Agile Project Manager, you will lead and design innovative and diverse projects in the area of software development, from the initial concept to the operational handover. Our portfolio includes a wide range of technologies such as embedded, mobile, web frontend and cloud.
- You will determine the framework conditions for a project team comprising highly qualified employees from a range of disciplines, helping them to realise and deploy their maximum potential. The team may be spread across different locations.
- You will work closely with our customers from various industries in an agile development process. These include consumer goods, industry, logistics, energy management and medical technology.
- Both your own personal development as well as that of your team are important to you, so you will be a key partner for team members.
- As an expert in the service business, you will lead projects to success for our customers and for Zühlke.
- Remaining close to customers is key, so your work may involve travel within Austria.
What you should offer
- You have a degree, are comfortable in technical environments and have a good understanding of business management.
- You have gained extensive experience working on agile projects in a service environment.
- You have knowledge of and experience in relevant agile software development methodologies and processes, e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, XP.
- You have the determination, sense of customer value, good people skills, structured and methodical approach required to successfully manage and create the framework for complex projects.
- You are able to communicate confidently in German and English in an international environment.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
An attractive compensation package well above the collectively agreed minimum basic salary (according to the IT-KV, with classification ST2/rule: EUR 3.485 gross/month)
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.