Agile Project Manager
Full-timeSingapore - Singapore
Project ManagementYour Job.
Zuhlke is at an incredible time of growth. Having seen 50 years of success in Europe, Zuhlke has brought its top-of-the-line offerings across continents to its Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Taking the next step in its expansion into the Asian market, the third Zuhlke Asia location in Vietnam was launched last year. This year, the Zuhlke Group announced the opening of a new site in Edinburgh, bringing its network up to 17 offices across 10 countries.
As an Agile Project Manager, you are critical in leading Agile transition for our clients, and you support software development teams in Agile methodologies through coaching and mentoring. You really dig deep into understanding our clients’ needs & challenges, and with the greater picture in mind, you are responsible for project analysis and reporting through product and iteration burn-down charts, velocity and quality monitoring, and the product release roadmap. Optionally, you can also support the team with user-centric requirements engineering, acceptance criteria, and testing charters.
Zuhlke's values of continuous development and knowledge sharing means that you'll be working with the latest methods and tools to stay up to date with the latest trends. Join us and be part of on exciting customer projects, alongside enthusiastic colleagues, who are equally as passionate about Agile as you are!
- You are an expert in project coordination among various stakeholders and planning with software development teams. With you around, things get done.
- You have proven experience in managing demanding software development projects and you have also introduced and established agile development processes.
- You are skilled in empowering your teams to take responsibility and achieve its potential.
- You support Agile teams with a variety of processes and methodologies such as Lean Software Development, Continuous Integration, Scrum, Kanban, etc. However, more importantly, you are flexible and know how to assess for what the team and organization needs.
- You are knowledgeable on risk management and change management. You are also experienced in project budgeting, controlling, and reporting.
- You are highly well-versed with Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, TFS, or likewise.
- You are seen as a coach and mentor. You actively shape and develop the career of your colleagues.
- You have an attitude of continuous learning, and you are proactive in developing your knowledge and skills.
- You are focused on business innovation, business value, and customer satisfaction. You have strong communication skills, are sensitive to different requirements, and are very comfortable collaborating with senior company leaders.
- You enjoy working in a highly interactive and challenging environment.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment.
Our slogan is “empowering ideas”, and we believe in empowerment across every part of the business. We believe in empowering each other to take on new challenges and to deliver outstanding work. To do that, we know that we need to provide not only an inspiring environment, but also invest in your professional development. That is why we dedicate 10% of our operating costs into the training budget.