- You are responsible for handling accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger accounting.
- You take care of all our payment transactions.
- You support us in general accounting activities.
- Checking and settling travel expenses round off your tasks.
- Together with your team, you always have an eye for optimising processes and structures.
What you should offer:
- You have completed commercial training and have several years of experience and sound knowledge in accounting.
- You have an excellent feeling for numbers.
- You work independently, conscientiously and have a confident manner.
- You have the ability and the interest to quickly familiarise yourself with new programmes.
- You are very familiar with MS Office and SAP FICO.
- Your very good German and good English skills round off your profile.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to:
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime and opportunities to work from home.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!