Zuhlke Internship 2021
Zuhlke Engineering is an international consultancy that helps companies achieve success by turning ideas into real-life results. To do this, we provide interdisciplinary teams, currently across Europe and Asia, to work closely with our customers to deliver solutions. In the UK, we support digital innovation and embedded software. Across the group, we cover digital systems, Internet-connected devices, and physical product design (embedded and mechatronics).
Our clients range from the largest multinationals to start-ups: what they have in common is the need for a partner who can be trusted to deliver effectively.
About the Internship
As an intern at Zuhlke you will work on a temporary basis as part of your studies, typically for three months during the summer. You will take on exciting projects in the field of software development which range from mobile and medical devices to bespoke enterprise solutions. Typically, you will perform analysis or development tasks with a research focus.
Required Education and Experience
- Enrolled in a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Engineering and/or related degree
- 1–2 years of programming experience
- A passion for technology
- Interested in practical applications of research
- Quality orientation
- A flair for programming in one or more languages
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An inquisitive and innovative nature
- Good interpersonal skills
- A dedicated mentor to guide, advise and assist you on project-based assignments
- An ethical, trust-based culture
- Working alongside some of the most technically gifted people in the industry
- Varied and challenging assignments
- Distributed systems and integration
- Flexible modelling
- Software performance optimisation
- Data centric computing, NoSQL data storage and Big Data related topics
- Tools and techniques for software security, quality, and performance test
- Cloud computing
- Embedded software
And Why Zühlke?
✅ Culture of collaboration and teamwork
✅ Variety of impactful and challenging projects
✅ Professional training and development benefits
✅ Strong ethics with a focus on sustainability & inclusion
✅ Sensible work-life balance
✅ Freedom to take over responsibility
Would you like to find out more? Read our Success Stories and join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.
If you're interested in joining us, send us your CV and start your first step into realising your career goals at a company that values talent and cares about its employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Diversity & Inclusion at Zuhlke
- Being welcome & respected for who you are.
- Being heard & appreciated for your perspective.
- Being valued, no matter your background.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.