What drives us:
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate. Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions - solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by empowering ideas.
How you will spend your time:
We are a leading IT service provider seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior IT Service Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will act as a service manager for our external client projects in the DACH + UK markets, and will be responsible for setting up the service management organization, defining and establishing processes, and building up a team to deliver exceptional IT services to our clients.
What will be your key Responsibilities:
- Act as a service manager for external client projects in the DACH + UK markets, ensuring that we successfully operate solutions which we have built for our clients
- Define and establish IT service management processes and procedures, ensuring that they are aligned with industry best practices and meet the needs of our clients
- Set up the service management organization, recruit and lead our team of Service Managers
- Develop and maintain service level agreements (SLAs) with our clients, and monitor service delivery against agreed-upon targets
- Continuously improve the IT service delivery model, identifying opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness, and implementing process improvements
- Provide regular reports to senior management on the performance of IT services, including trends, issues, and areas for improvement
- Manage the IT budget for external client projects, ensuring that resources are allocated appropriately and that expenditures are within budgetary constraints
What is important to us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT service management, with experience leading a team
- Knowledge of ITIL and other IT service management frameworks
- Strong leadership and people leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to organise multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in budget management and financial analysis
- English and German language skills
- You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed and looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life, in other words, this is not a project-based position.
Some of our benefits:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Porto
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional IT services to our clients, possess the skills and qualifications listed above, and are excited about building a new service management organization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.