We are growing! You can work from our Sofia or Plovdiv office, or remotely - you choose!
Here at Zühlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges. As an innovation service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.
- Responsibility for parts of the system: solution design, story refinement, and release management
- Coaching/mentoring colleagues and leading smaller project teams of around 3 people
- Guide our clients towards a successful technical solution of their challenges
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from around the globe in creating modern applications
- Create quality solutions through application of good coding and automated testing practices
- Share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g., training courses, coaching, mentoring)
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- Having a technical-related degree and around 5 years of relevant experience in software development
As for technical expertise, we are looking for a professional with:
- Strong .NET technical skills
- OOP concepts
- Familiarity with backend .NET frameworks
- Understanding of databases: relational, document or NoSQL
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of development practices: testing pyramid, source control, CI/CD
What do we offer you?
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed to hiring people for the company and not to the specific client/project. We are looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life.
Our benefits include:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or offices from Sofia or Plovdiv
- 25 days of vacation
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- Trusted sick leave
- 100% paid maternity leave during the first year of maternity
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Pension Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Profit share scheme
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, and Zühlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.