If you enjoy working on a single project for an extended period, we have an exciting opportunity! Join our product development dedicated team, where you'll work on fullstack environment. You'll get to work with cutting-edge technologies such as Python and Vue.js.
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. As an innovative service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new and exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex and challenging problems and rely on us to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
- You have a technical-related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification
- You are communicative and have an open-minded personality
- You are fluent in English (both written and oral)
- At least 5 years of experience in Python
- Experience with Vue.js or similar
- Knowledge of Restful APIs concepts
- Working experience with relational databases (experience with NoSQL is a plus)
- Ability to apply architectural and design patterns with focus on quality, readability and maintainability
- Experience in visualizing software architecture (e.g. UML, C4) and documenting relevant technical concepts and decisions
- Experience with automated testing frameworks – e.g Selenium and Python unittest
- Working experience with AWS
- Working experience with Contentful or other content management systems
- Working experience with Django
- Experience with configuring and using CI/CD tools – e.g GitLab and Jenkins
- Working in an agile team, with a good understanding of the concepts, practical experience
What working at Zühlke is all about:
- Ownership of important technical and team topics
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- Ensuring that good engineering practices are applied in daily work
- Directly communicating with customers and guiding them towards success
- Working closely with your local and remote colleagues in agile setup
- Creating high-quality solutions while adapting to customer requirements
- Being curious, open-minded, and standing by your ideas
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed and looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life, in other words, this is not a project-based position.
Some of our benefits:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Porto
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
Apply to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
Adjustable workload (80% - 100%)