Project Management Assistant
You will be part of a purpose-driven team with a passion for innovation and an appreciation for Agile principles. To cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive, we foster an inclusive team culture where each individual has a voice and is empowered to take initiative, and where we care for one another. While we have been growing internationally, our colleagues across Europe and Asia remain connected through distributed project work and our “One Zuhlke” culture.
As a privately held company run by engineers, we prioritise your continuous development and education. With life-long learning a priority, we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company.
Our promise to employees and clients emphasises quality, innovation and sustainability. Our ethical guidelines and our passion for impactful solutions influence client projects and industries we work with, and underpin our focus on diversity and environmental sustainability.
Your job will include:
- You support the project managers and the project team with project controlling activities, as well as with administrative and organisational tasks.
- You are responsible for maintaining project data, which includes checking postings, preparing invoices, monitoring the remaining budget, and updating absences.
- You perform various controlling analyses and create regular status reports.
- In addition, you plan and organise meetings, workshops, project trips, and team events.
Skills & Requirements:
- You already have a degree or are currently on a dual course in a business subject, or you have a commercial vocational qualification. Ideally, you will already have some experience of working in project management.
- You are proficient in creating reports, especially with MS Office.
- You have no trouble using telecommunication, internet, and videoconferencing systems. Knowledge of Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Project, or similar would be an advantage.
- You have a strong quality mindset and are deadline-driven, results-oriented, and conscientious.
- Thanks to your good time management and self management, you are able to keep track of multiple projects running simultaneously.
Our work is mainly at or within an hour's travel from our Shoreditch office.
And Why Zühlke?
✅ Culture of collaboration and teamwork
✅ Variety of impactful and challenging projects
✅ Professional training and development benefits
✅ Strong ethics with a focus on sustainability & inclusion
✅ Sensible work-life balance
✅ Freedom to take over responsibility
Would you like to find out more? Read our Success Stories and join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.
If you're interested in joining us, send us your CV and start your first step into realising your career goals at a company that values talent and cares about its employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Diversity & Inclusion at Zuhlke
- Being welcome & respected for who you are.
- Being heard & appreciated for your perspective.
- Being valued, no matter your background.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.