You are inspired by digital transformation projects. As a principal consultant, you will support our customers in the development of ground-breaking architectural overviews. You will identify innovative ways in which new, disruptive technologies can be integrated into traditional architectures or how companies can develop platforms and ecosystems that economically support new digital business models. An important part of your work will be your powerful communication at C-level. You will play a key role in our service development and offer support in recruiting and developing talent.
What your job will include?
- You will give advice in sophisticated, strategically important architecture projects. Your strength is in developing enterprise architectures together with interdisciplinary teams.
- You will enjoy positioning Zuhlke and our portfolio effectively on the market (pre-sales) and you will bring quotations to a successful conclusion. Your architecture proposals are future-oriented and facilitate the implementation of business strategy or new business models.
- You are very familiar with the most important issues in architecture management and can incorporate this knowledge into your consultancy mandates.
- You can assess IT landscapes methodically and identify quickly which systems and processes are functioning efficiently. You can identify critical weaknesses and propose effective countermeasures.
- Concise, targeted communication with management and agile developer teams will be a regular component of your work. Your personal qualities help build trust, team spirit, energy and clarity.
- You will facilitate architecture workshops and collectively develop ideas for architectures, architecture management and road maps.
- Your concepts accurately explain meaning and purpose, opportunities and risks, and result in well-founded recommendations.
- You are self-critical, dynamic and don’t lock yourself in an ivory tower.
What you should offer?
- Successfully completed university degree, ideally in information technology, business informatics or similar
- Extensive professional experience as an enterprise architect; experience in more than one industry is desirable but not a requirement. Thorough knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF or other lightweight frameworks)
- Competence in the areas of Lean, Agile and DevOps
- Recent hands-on technical background in software engineering, ideally with Java (max. 5 years ago) and experience with business analysis and project management are required. Practical experience with current architecture concepts such as microservices, SOA and omnichannel
- Recent hands-on coding (max. 2 years ago) is required as this role may from time to time be expected to roll up their sleeves and directly contribute to the work
- Wide-ranging knowledge of current technologies (e.g. cloud, mobile, IoT, big data/machine learning/AI, blockchain or AR/VR) and their influence on enterprise architecture
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Ability to learn quickly and strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical, customer-oriented, creative and innovative
- Team-oriented with strong personal integrity, valuable coach, building trust with customers in the long term
What we offer?
At Zuhlke Asia, you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.