Zühlke Engineering is an international IT Services consultancy that helps companies achieve success by turning ideas into results. We do this by providing interdisciplinary teams across Singapore, Hong Kong and Vietnam (as well as Europe), to work closely with our customers to deliver innovative solutions. Our clients range from large multinational Enterprises and Tier-1 banks to start-ups: what they have in common is the need for an experienced technology partner who can be trusted to deliver.
We are looking to grow our team with an experienced and motivated Engagement Manager.
As an Engagement Manager you would be responsible for the overall success of client engagements from presales through to delivery phase, including commercial aspects, opportunistic cross- and up-selling, project steering and client satisfaction on project sponsor level.
- Work closely with the business development function to win new business and are responsible for working with the team in defining the right solution, scope/SOW definition, cost estimation and project planning of our proposals.
- Financial accountability for the engagement/project. You ensure that projects meet their planned budgets and remain profitable while delivering the expected value and solve the client’s true business needs.
- You maintain our Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool for your engagements to ensure accurate data and high process compliance achievement.
- Become a trusted advisor for the senior client stakeholders, represent Zuhlke on steering committees and identify potential new business opportunities.
- For some engagements you will also be responsible for the account strategy and managing the buying centre of an account
- Seek, prepare and negotiate contract extensions and continuations
- Manage commercial risks and escalations
- Your KPIs are centred around achieving a high client satisfaction (NPS) and planned revenue, costs and margins
- You have at least 8 years of experience in engagement (or account) management and minimum 2 years in close client contact.
- You have experience in the realization of digitization projects or have led programs or larger software engineering projects as a program manager.
- You have an attitude of continuous learning and are regularly taking personal initiative to further develop your skills.
- You have demonstrated strength in being able to quickly understand complex business problems and find solutions to them.
- You have a unique ability to be able to think high level and build out strategies, while also possessing the humbleness to do whatever is necessary to have the greater team be successful.
- You hold strong leadership experience and values. You are seen as a role model who inspires confidence and empowers their team to do stunning work that they are proud of.
- You have a strong understanding of the local market and landscape and are great at balancing professionalism with warmth and genuineness.
- You know what a value proposition is and how to bring the actual customer needs to light. You have a passion for convincing offers and a focus on added value for the customer.
- Thanks to your technical leadership experience (from engagements, programs, projects or teams), you are able to motivate people and respond to their needs.
- A quick grasp, strong communication skills and an understanding of business processes help you to understand complex client problems.
- Even in demanding multitasking situations, you will not lose your commitment to quality and will be able to set the right priorities.
- A university degree and fluent English are required for this position.
- Experience in Mobile, Data and AI or Cloud technologies is a plus.
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with professional training, specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts. Read more about our benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we hope you will still apply even if you feel that you do not meet all the above criteria. We love conversations with great talent to explore future possibilities – another role more suitable for your skills, and a closer match with your ambitions, could be just around the corner.