- You will implement sophisticated customer projects in the enterprise, web, mobile or desktop environments using modern, agile project methods
in the team.
- You will apply your software engineering knowledge to exciting projects.
- You will help competently solve tricky challenges.
- Your efficient and appropriate use of the latest technologies and tools such as VSCode, R#, TypeScript, AngularJS, Bootstrap, ASP.NET or NoSQL databases will significantly contribute to our customers’ success.
- You also enjoy acting as a coach or mentor, in particular for younger team members.
- After completing a degree in information technology (bachelor’s/master’s) you have continued to learn and evolve and now have at least two years of professional experience.
- You value high quality code and you would like to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies on a daily basis.
- You like to network with other experts, are open to actively sharing your knowledge and enjoy ongoing personal development.
- Together with your Zuhlke team, you appreciate working on site at our customers and the opportunity to get to know different industries.
- Are you also fluent in English? Then we’d like to get to know you as soon as possible!
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. You can plan your career individually, because we support your development with two weeks of further training per year and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? We look forward to your application!
Zuhlke Engineering Pte Ltd
Jonas Trindler, Managing Director
140 Robinson Road #04-01