- You will bring exciting projects to life and help our customers get solutions that offer a great user experience. You will also inspire them with your enthusiasm for mobile and AR/VR topics.
- As part of a team of experienced software engineers you will develop sophisticated mobile and AR/VR applications, which you also connect to enterprise applications. We develop using HTC Vive, Microsoft HoloLens and also mobile platforms.
- You will use the latest technologies to make our customer’s business processes smarter and more flexible.
- You will keep up with the latest trends and also work towards the advancement of mobile and AR/VR software development within the company.
- You have a university degree (bachelor's/master's) in information technology or a related subject.
- You are well versed in mobile development – iOS, Android or hybrid HTML5 web frameworks. You also have some experience with Unity3D, Unreal Engine or Three.js as well as some knowledge of tools like Blender, 3DS or Maya.
- Experience with backend technologies such as Java EE or NodeJS is not required but is an advantage.
- You make a difference because you have strong communication skills, are a great team player and good at networking. You are also fluent in English.
Express your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. You can plan your career individually because we support your development with four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? We look forward to your application!
Zuhlke Engineering Pte Ltd
Jonas Trindler, Managing Director
140 Robinson Road #04-01