Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm. You will be responsible to support teams in agile methodologies such as Scrum or Lean Principles and encouraging the team by coaching and mentoring. Your tasks also include project analysis and reporting through product and iteration burn-up charts, velocity and quality monitoring, and product release roadmap. Optionally you can also support the team with User-centred requirements engineering, acceptance criteria and testing charters.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability and respect. You will get a budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Agile Project Leader to join our expanding Singapore office. You will be working with some of the most technically gifted people in our industry.
- As a certified Scrum Master, you will know how to engage your team in agile methodologies.
- You will be engaged to project coordination among various stakeholders and planning with development teams to make sure that goals are met.
- You have experience in managing stakeholders and actively leveraging their expectations from team level up to senior management.
- You understand the basics of software development processes and procedures and will value efforts in building high quality software and support the engineers in doing so.
- You are an expert Agile development process facilitator.
- You will perform risk management and change management on projects.
- You will be a coach and mentor, especially to your younger team members. You are willing to actively shape and develop the career of your colleagues.
- You want to learn and grow your skills.
- You have strong communication skills and you are sensitive to different requirements
- You are familiar with agile project tools, such as Jira, Confluence, TFS or likewise
- You are comfortable to work in a highly interactive and challenging environment.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. You can plan your career individually because we support your development with two weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts.
Do you want to be part of the fast growing team of Zuhlke Asia? We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Zuhlke Engineering Pte Ltd
Jonas Trindler, Managing Director
140 Robinson Road #04-01