Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm. As a Lead Software Architect, you will be responsible for developing IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for strategic technology consulting for our customers. You will cooperate with customers from a wide range of industries. In these complex organisations, you will find the right solutions for different stakeholder groups. You will also be a coach and mentor, especially to your younger team members.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills, thus, you will get a generous budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
- After completing your studies in information technology (bachelor's/master's), you continued to develop and you can correctly evaluate new technologies and trends.
- After completing your studies in computer science or equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's), you continued to develop and you can correctly evaluate new technologies and trends.
- Over several years in your profession, you have gained a broad knowledge of different technologies and methods.
- Your architectural decisions are characterised by non-functional requirements such as availability, flexibility, stability, ease of maintenance and security; combined with economic aspects.
- On the one hand, you are familiar with Enterprise Java/.NET technologies, web-based and desktop clients, application servers as well as relational and NoSQL databases. On the other hand, you know how systems outside the Java/.NET area are integrated and are familiar with technologies like REST, web services and messaging.
- You have worked with Docker in both development and production environments.
- You are willing to active shape and develop the career of your colleagues.
- You are an experienced leader and a decisive success factor for the agile development process in project teams. This involves close cooperation with the project management.
- You are aware of the concrete effects of your architectural decisions at the code level and you discuss them with developers.
- You have strong communication skills and you are sensitive to different requirements.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. You can plan your career individually because we support your development with two weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? We look forward to your application!
Do you want to be part of the fast growing team of Zuhlke Asia? We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Zuhlke Engineering Pte Ltd
Jonas Trindler, Managing Director
140 Robinson Road #04-01