1. Can innovation be planned?
In the field of medical technology, innovation has always been standard practice. The history of human health is the story of steadily improving treatment methods. New requirements result from demographic developments and ongoing digitization. This constantly shortens the life cycle of medical products. For Zühlke it is clear that innovation needs to be strategically aligned and planned on the basis of these changes.
2. The key issues for medtech companies
- How can we use shortened innovation cycles to our advantage?
- What new target groups can we reach?
- How can we improve the patient experience?